sunnuntai 5. syyskuuta 2010

Manolo Mania

Every girl’s shoe god Manolo Blahnik teams up with Liberty. The department store is launching Manolo Blahnik's pop-up store, The World of Manolo, on the night of London Fashion Night Out next Wednesday 8th September. In addition to a line of shoes, Blahnik will design a new set of Liberty prints as well as specialty items like candles, scarves, Christmas tree decorations, cushions, shoehorns etc.

I do think that Manolos are basically works of art, and I’m not alone. The maestro will be signing shoes at his Old Church Street shop after his appearance at Liberty on the Fashion Night Out.

I wouldn’t dare to go close. After realising that I’ve got a good 30 pairs of beautiful heels in my closet (and I don't have Carrie Bradshaw's walk-in closet) but still run around mainly in comfy plimsolls, trainers and flip flops (which I own in every shape, form and colour as well), I’ve banned myself from buying ANY new heels until I wear out at least one old pair. Then again, I guess a quick visit to Liberty’s wouldn’t hurt...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti