perjantai 3. syyskuuta 2010

Vibrating mascara? Seriously?

An old friend of mine works in retail and as you should, gets a lot of bribery free gifts from the representatives of the cosmetics industry. And as it’s not humanly possible for one person to get through all that make-up, I’ll get my share. My latest addition: vibrating mascara. I’m sorry: Pulse Perfection™ by Define-A-Lash® Vibrating Mascara. Seriously.

I guess you can’t blame the cosmetic industry for being creative. How else could a girl justify buying a new mascara way more often than necessary. In addition to the weirdy dildo mascara (actually it’s not a bad mascara, there just really isn’t any justification for the vibration) my make-up bag also contains L'Oréal’s Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara as well as Lash-Power mascara, High Impact Mascara and High Impact Curling Mascara from Clinique. And I’ve got a university degree.

I’ve only ever met one person working in the cosmetic industry. He was an ex-Olympic rower from the British national team. He was recommending me the new foundation Maybelline was bringing out. I’m sorry mate, no matter how impressive your thighs are, I’m not taking make-up advise from straight men. Ever. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti