maanantai 27. syyskuuta 2010

Not So Hot on Holiday

I’m overly excited about my upcoming holiday in Spain. Not only is the weather forecast SUN SUN SUN  when in the UK it’s misery misery misery, I’m also going to stay with a dear old friend of mine. 

Packing for your holiday is an acquired skill and something that oh so many people get oh so wrong. And according to a recent study done by  money saving website DiscountVouchers.co.uk, the tourists from Birmingham and Midlands are just the worst of them all, followed by Newcastle and Scotland. Americans were voted as having the worst fashion sense in world (Germans, Greeks and British came close), Italians the best.

The biggest fashion errors were thought to be socks with sandals and exposed beer bellies. Skimpy trunks for men, thongs for women, football shirts and logo overload were also considered to be bad taste.

I think we all agree, except that socks and sandals is one of the greatest (and comfiest!) trends of the moment. But just to make sure, I think I’ll leave them for my return to the chilly autumn. After all, the study did show that the best dressed British tourists come from East England (and Yorkshire).



Socks so chic! Prada Autumn 2010 Collection



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti